1. Saturday was as close to a perfect day as I've had in years which is pretty darn special!
2. Lunch with all the Chairpeople and admins from the College of Fine and Applied Arts today. It was actually really enjoyable and my salad was super delicious! It's nice to get out of the office every once in a while :-)
3. I ran into one of the profs in the hall as we were leaving for lunch and he seemed to be in such a good mood that I couldn't help but smile. Good moods may in fact be contagious.
4. A bunch of my favorite students are graduating this weekend, which sucks because I'm going to miss them but it's cool that they're getting their degree and going out into the big bad world to try to make it.
5. The smiles on the faces of some of my students :-)
6. The knowledge that I'm getting much better at some of the aspects of my job.
7. My friends, IRL and on LJ. :-) I just love you ladies and gents!
I'm sure there's more but I have to get back to working on actual work stuff *g* Huggles to my flist!